Master of Science in Bioinformatics
Work with scientists to develop new drugs, find cures, and improve healthcare. With a Master’s in Bioinformatics, you’ll influence research and be prepared for a career as a biologist, data mining, computer, or bioinformatics scientist, data manager, project manager, research associate, or biostatistician. Focus on your talents and reach beyond, with Brandeis.
Why Bioinformatics at Brandeis?
- Courses developed and taught by experts in the field
- Addresses evolving and emerging industry challenges
- Prerequisites based upon your personal experience
Graduates are prepared to:
- Apply a variety of skills to the processing, storage, analysis and modeling of many types of biological data.
- Provide valuable insights into the understanding of complex biological systems and their quantitative data.
- Positively impact research projects in the corporate and academic sectors.
- Effectively communicate and present bioinformatic analysis to multidisciplinary project teams.
Online Learning at Brandeis GPS
- Small online classes
- Quality standards and best practices
- Dedicated student advisors
- Courses split into weekly modules
- Students regularly interact and collaborate with faculty and peers
- No set meeting times